Established in January of 2000, the Pembroke Housing Authority Full Circle is a program designed to provide oversight of daily living of the elderly and disabled residents who dwell in a unit alone, in the form of case management services.
Residents within the Full Circle program will be visited on a weekly basis by Resident Services staff to ensure essential, daily life components are being met. If upon visit the resident is not available, a card is left and an attempt to contact the resident is made the next day.
Past Support Coordinated For Full Circle Programming:
- Lumber River Council of Governments offers a nutrition program for senior citizens. The site for the program is located in the Maynor Manor Community Building, which is owned and operated by PHA. LRCOG also offers a Meals-on-Wheels program for senior citizens unable to attend at the nutrition site.
- Department of Social Services provides adult protective services along with case assessment. DSS can also provide transportation for clients.
- HealthKeeperz is a health care service provider, PHA uses to contact when our residents need services within the health care field. Many of PHA elderly/disabled residents have CNA workers from HealthKeeperz. Services provided through HealthKeeperz include: Pharmaceutical Services, Respiratory Care Services, Personal Care Services, Home Medical Equipment, and Home Health Services.
- Four-County Community Services, Inc. provides transportation services, helps with medication, locates and provides furnishings for homes, and helps with technical assistance.
- Advantage Hospice provides Life Alert® emergency equipment and other medical supplies. Life Alert® is a medical device that automatically links elderly/disabled persons with an operator within the Central Monitoring Station. By simply pressing the button on their pendant, a base unit located with the home will call for help.
- Robeson County Church and Community provides assistance with food, medication, utilities and nutritional supplements.
- Helping Hands for Progress, Inc. Clothing Bank provides assistance with clothing for Pembroke Housing Authority residents and surrounding communities.
The Pembroke Housing Authority is responsible for the direct oversight and supervision of the operation of this program.
For more information, contact us at (910) 521-1261 or (800) 545-1833, ext. 761 (TDD).